The QSFP4SFPPC3M is an MSA Compliant QSFP+ direct-attach Twinax breakout cable. It is designed, programmed and tested to bridge 40G network equipment with 10G compatible servers or routers. This passive Twin axial cable connects a single QSFP+ port to four 10G SFP+ ports and is fully hot-pluggable making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
At 3 meters long and designed for short-length, high-speed interconnects, this low-power, low-latency copper QSFP+ cable also uses a cost-effective cabling alternative to fiber-optic assemblies. It supports short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack and across-rack network switch or server connections, for up to four 10G SFP+ devices.StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com QSFP & QSFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP Cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Low power 40GbE DAC also works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules and transceivers
- OUTSTANDING SUPPORT: Backed by StarTech.com for the life of the cable itself, not your equipment; our cables won't void your OEM support and with access to our Tech Advisors 5/24.
- DESIGNED FOR SERVER ROOMS: This DAC is a cost-effective copper alternative to fiber cable inside & between racks; factory termination means high performance & reliability with less maintenance.
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 3m (9.8ft)
- 40 Gbps
- Passive Twinax (Copper)
- 1x QSFP+ to 4x SFP+ Pluggable Connector
- 100 Ohm Impedance
- 30 AWG Wire Gauge
- PVC Cable Jacket
- Hot swappable
- MSA Compliant
- MSA UNCODED QSFP+ CABLE (DAC): 40Gb direct attach cable works with MSA compliant switches the accept uncoded transceivers and modules
Showing - Of Reviews