The SFP100BBXUST is an MSA compliant upstream fiber SFP transceiver which pairs with StarTech.com's SFP100BBXDST. They are designed, programmed and tested to work with 100BASE-BX compatible MSA switches and routers. The SFP transceiver module supports a maximum distance of up to 10 km (6.2 mi) and delivers dependable 100 Mbps connectivity over fiber cabling.
- Wavelength: 1310nmTx/1550nmRx
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 155 Mbps
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 10 km (6.2 mi)
- Power Consumption: Less than 1 Watt
- DDM: Yes
This SFP fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.StarTech.com SFPs
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP Cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Backed by a lifetime warranty on the life of the module itself and not the life of your switch. Our modules won't void your OEM warranty and supported by our Tech Advisors 5/24.
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 100BASE-BX
- 100Mb Bi-Directional Upstream
- Single Mode (SMF)
- LC Connector
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM)
- Distances up to 10km (6.2mi).
- INCREASE BANDWIDTH ON EXISTING INFRASTRUCTURE: This 100 Mb Ethernet bi-directional WDM SFP+ transceiver module sends and receives over a single strand of fiber optic cable instead of two.
- MSA UNCODED SFP TRANSCEIVER: 100Mb Ethernet BiDi Fiber Single Strand SFP designed, programmed and tested to work with compatible MSA Compliant switches and routers to deliver dependable 100MbE connectivity
Showing - Of Reviews