The J9285BST is an HP J9285B compatible direct-attach copper SFP+ cable that's designed, programmed and tested to work with HP® brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This passive Twinax copper cable supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper SFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency SFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections.
StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% HPE J9285B COMPATIBLE: Works with HPE switches like 5400zl, 1040, 2930F, 5406, and others
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 7m (23ft)
- 10 Gbps
- Passive Twinax (Copper)
- 2x SFP+ Pluggable Connector
- 100 Ohm Impedance
- 30 AWG Wire Gauge
- PVC Cable Jacket
- Hot swappable
- MSA Compliant
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in Cisco routers and switches
- OUTSTANDING SUPPORT: Backed by StarTech.com for the life of the cable itself, not your equipment; our cables won't void your OEM support and with access to our Tech Advisors 5/24.
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Low power 10GbE DAC also works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules and transceivers
Showing - Of Reviews