This Thunderbolt 4 Certified docking station lets you use a single Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3 or USB4 port to add high-performance connectivity and charge your Thunderbolt 4 or USB4 Windows laptop, or your Thunderbolt 3 M1 or Intel MacBook (macOS 11 Big Sur or higher).
For easy deployment the dock includes a 2.6 ft. (0.8 m) Thunderbolt 4 cable that connects to the front-facing host port, and features Kensington-style security slots.
High-Performance Port Connectivity
The docking station utilizes the high throughput available to your computer's Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, or USB4 port to provide a wide range of port connectivity to suit a variety of applications, including daisy chaining up to five devices from the TB4/USB4 ports.
The dock features:
- 3x downstream Thunderbolt 4/USB4 ports to flexibility connect Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, and USB peripheral devices and display(s), with the added benefit of 15W (3A) device charging per each port.
- 3x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type-A portsto connect USB peripheral devices.
- 1x USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Type-A port that supports BC 1.2 with 7.5W (1.5A) for charging tablets and smartphones, or connecting USB Human Interface Device(s) (HID), such as a USB transceiver, to minimize signal interference.
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet port with PXE boot and WoL to connect to a wired Local Area Network (LAN).
- 1x Secure Digital (SD) 4.0/UHS-II card reader to externally access SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards.
- 1x 3.5mm 4-position TRRS Audio Jack to connect a 3.5mm headset.
High-Resolution Display Connectivity
Up to two monitors can be attached to any of the downstream Thunderbolt 4 ports using USB-C monitors, Thunderbolt monitors or USB-C DP Alt Mode to video adapters (video adapter required, each sold separately).
On Thunderbolt 4 Windows laptops the dock can support dual monitors with resolutions up to 4K 60Hz, or a single monitor with resolutions up to 8K/6K/5K/4K 60Hz.
On M1 Thunderbolt 3 MacBooks the dock can support a single monitor with resolutions up to 6K/5K/4K 60Hz.
On Intel Thunderbolt 3 MacBooks the dock can support dual monitors with resolutions up to 4K 60Hz, or a single monitor with resolutions up to 5K/4K 60Hz.
On USB4 Windows laptops the dock can support a single monitor with resolutions up to 8K/6K/5K/4K 60Hz.
96W USB Power Delivery Certified
The Thunderbolt 4 docking station includes a 135W power adapter and supports 96W USB power delivery. This enables the dock to charge your MacBooks and Thunderbolt 4 and USB4 Windows laptops. Plus, the added power provides downstream TB4/USB4 ports with 15W (3A) for device charging, and enables one of the USB-A ports to support BC 1.2, for charging tablets and smartphones.
- COMPATIBILITY: Features 3x downstream Thunderbolt 4 (40Gbps) ports to connect TB4, TB3, USB4 & USB 3.2 peripherals & display(s); Compatible w/Windows Thunderbolt 4/USB4 laptops or M1 Max/M1 Pro & Intel Thunderbolt 3 MacBooks (macOS 11 Big Sur or higher)
- CERTIFIED 96W POWER DELIVERY: Charge most laptops including high performance MacBooks and Thunderbolt 4/USB4 Windows laptops; Downstream TB4/USB4 ports support 15W (3A) charging; 1x BC 1.2 USB-A port with 7.5W (1.5A) for charging tablets & smartphones
- PORT FLEXIBILITY: 3x TB4 ports for peripherals, up to 2 extended displays (w/USB-C video adapters), daisy chain up to 5 devices; 4x USB-A ports (3x 10Gbps/1x BC 1.2 fast charge); SD 4.0 card reader; Gigabit Ethernet (w/PXE Boot/WoL); 3.5mm headset port
- DISPLAY COMPATIBILITY: Up to single 8K30Hz/6K60Hz/5K60Hz or dual monitors at 4K60Hz on Thunderbolt 4 or USB4 Windows laptops supporting multiple monitors
- Single 4K/5K/6K60Hz on M1 MacBooks
- Dual 4K60Hz/Single 5K/6K on TB3 Intel/TB4 M1 Pro/Max MacBooks
- THUNDERBOLT CERTIFIED: Fully compatible w/Intel Evo, Tiger Lake (11th gen) & up TB4 laptops (Dell Precision 5560/5760, XPS 13 9310, HP EliteBook 850 G8, ProBook 450 G8, Lenovo X1 Carbon 9th Gen); Also compatible w/M1/M1 Max/Pro & TB3 MacBooks (11.0 & up)
- EASY DEPLOYMENT: Dock includes 2.6 ft (0.8 m) Thunderbolt 4 cable; Front host port; Kensington-style security slots; Auto driver setup
- CONNECTIVITY TOOLS: Provided with this docking station, the application improves performance and security, featuring MAC Address Changer, USB Event Monitoring, Windows Layout & Wi-Fi Auto Switch utilities
Showing - Of Reviews