The USB32HDES Slim USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter turns a USB 3.0 port into an HDMI output with 1920x1200/1080p video support. The adapter minimizes clutter with a slim design that seamlessly blends with your video cable - an ideal space-saving solution for multi-monitor applications on Ultrabook™, laptop, or desktop computers.
Functioning as an external graphics card, this USB to HDMI adapter provides a convenient way to add multi-monitor capability to a USB 3.0-enabled desktop or laptop computer (optimal performance from USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0).
To save space while travelling, this ultra-portable USB to HDMI adapter features a lightweight, small footprint design that fits easily in a laptop carrying bag.
Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5 Gbps) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, the adapter delivers smooth, high-definition content to your HDMI display/projector. The adapter can be used to mirror your primary desktop, showing the same image on each display, or to extend your desktop to double your workspace and increase your productivity.
The USB32HDES is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Recommended System Requirements:
CPU: Quad Core 2.4GHz or Higher (i5 recommended)
RAM: 4GB or higher
USB 3.0 Port (Backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals choice for over 30 years; This USB Type-A to HDMI adapter dongle is backed for 3-years by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 North America based multi-lingual tech support
- EASY SETUP: This USB to HDMI converter with plug & play setup on Windows; Auto-driver install
- Slim design ensures an organized workspace, with a seamless connection to your HDMI cable
- Add multiple HDMI screens with additional available USB-A ports
- WINDOWS ONLY: This USB-A to HDMI monitor adapter is only compatible with Windows operating systems and does not support macOS, Chrome or Linux
- External USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) Graphics Card Adapter for dual/multiple monitors
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Supports a total of 2 displays in extended mode (incl. laptop screen) at your workstation or working remotely from home
- USB bus-powered w/ no extra power supply required; Ultra slim design and highly portable
- PERFORMANCE: USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter lets you connect your laptop or desktop computer to an HDMI monitor or projector using a single USB Type-A port
- 1920x1200 (1080p) Video
- 2ch audio (through HDMI)
- 2.4in (6cm) cable length
Showing - Of Reviews