This USB-C multiport adapter with support for 4K 60Hz HDMI® (HDR) turns your MacBook Pro, Dell XPS, or other USB-C™ laptops or tablet into a workstation, anywhere you go. The USB Type-C multiport adapter provides 4K HDMI video output, a USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A (10Gbps) port (supporting BC 1.2/7.5W device charging), a USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C (10Gbps) port, and an additional USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port that can also be used as a 100W PD 3.0 pass through port - all through one connection to your laptop's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3/4™ port. Plus, it offers advanced charging through USB Power Delivery 3.0 and an extra-long attached 10-inch (25 cm) host cable for an extended reach to offer more set up flexibility.
USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) is also known as USB 3.2 Gen 2x1 (10Gbps).
The portable docking station connects your laptop to a 4K 60Hz HDMI monitor (4096 x 2160p) to create a powerful workstation. It can also connect to an ultra-wide monitor with resolutions up to 3440x1440 60Hz.DP Alt Mode Required Maximum Resolution DP 1.2 Alternate Mode Up to 4K 30Hz DP 1.4 Alternate Mode Up to 4K 60Hz
Connect Your Devices
The USB-C to USB 3.1 Gen 2 hub gives you a USB-A (10Gbps) port, and a USB-C (10Gbps) port to connect your USB devices. Plus, when using the multifunction adapter without a power adapter connected, the additional USB-C port, that the power adapter connects to, can be used as a USB-C (10Gbps) peripheral port.
For mobile use, the USB-C adapter can operate with bus-power alone, or with a USB-C power adapter for laptop and BC 1.2 peripheral charging. The docking station is lightweight and fits easily into a laptop bag for on-the-go travel use in your office, home office and shared work spaces.
Charge Your Laptop and Peripherals
With support for USB PD 3.0 (up to 100W), the USB Type-C multiport adapter lets you power and charge your laptop, and power your peripherals when connected to a USB-C power adapter. PD 3.0 features Fast Role Swap to prevent USB data and video disruption when you switch power sources (USB-C power adapter to bus power).
Enhance Productivity and Device Management with the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools Application
Developed to improve performance and security, StarTech.com Connectivity Tools is the only software suite on the market that works with a wide range of IT connectivity accessories. The software suite includes:
Advanced Windows Layout Utility: To setup and save custom windows layouts.
USB Event Monitoring Utility: To track and log connected USB devices
- 4-IN-1 USB-C MULTIPORT ADAPTER: USB 3.1 Gen 2/10Gbps docking station supports HDMI 2.0b, 4K 60Hz HDR10 video; 1x USB-A 10Gbps w/BC 1.2 (7.5W); 2x USB-C 10Gbps incl 1x shared data & 100W PD 3.0 pass through; Works w/ultra-wide monitors up to 3440x1440 60Hz
- EXTRA LONG CABLE: 10" (25 cm) attached cable for extended reach to reduce port/connector strain on 2-in-1 devices like Surface Pro 7, iPad Pro, HP Elite x2/laptops on riser stands; Ideal for on-the-go travel use in office, home office & shared work spaces
- 4K 60HZ WITH DP 1.4 ALT-MODE: Supports 4K 60Hz digital resolution on DP 1.4 Alt-Mode host devices (Intel 11th Gen minimum); Supports 4K 30Hz on DP 1.2 Alt-Mode host devices; PS186 chip for compatibility with iPad Pro and iPad Mini with USB Type-C
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE: USB bus powered or via external USB-C power adapter; 100W Power Delivery 3.0 pass through w/ 15W reserved for adapter to avoid video flickering, device dropouts or overdrawing power common in other hubs; up to 85W for laptop charging
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Mini dock is compatible with USB-C laptops, Ultrabooks & Chromebooks, plusThunderbolt 3/4 laptops from HP, Dell, Lenovo, MacBooks (Intel processor and M1 chip), and Surface; works w/ Windows, macOS, iPadOS, Android, Linux & Chrome OS
- STARTECH.COM CONNECTIVITY TOOLS: Provided with the portable all-in-one USB Type-C portable docking station adapter, the application improves performance and security, featuring USB Event Monitoring & Windows Layout utilities
Showing - Of Reviews