This USB-Cmultiport adapter with HDMI lets you add vital connections to your MacBook or Windows laptop, through a single USB-C port.
For maximum productivity, connect your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 laptop to a 4K 30Hz monitor, using this USB-C to 4K HDMI adapter. You can also connect to an HDMI projector or TV in a boardroom or other meeting space, to deliver presentations on a shared screen.
The USB-C adapter lets you power and charge your USB-C laptop during a presentation or while you're working, with a USB-C Power Delivery port. Even if your laptop has only a single USB-C port available, you can keep your laptop powered.
This USB-C multiport adapter offers a USB 3.0 port that's backward compatible with older USB devices - ideal for data transfers, syncing, or charging your mobile devices.
The compact all-in-one adapter is a vital accessory for your USB-C laptop. With its small-footprint design, you can take it with you anywhere you would use your laptop.
CDP2HDUACP is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- THE IT PRO'S CHOICE: Designed and built for IT Professionals, this USB Type C multiport adapter is backed for 3 Years, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance
- TRAVEL-FRIENDLY DESIGN: The compact design lets you carry the portable USB C HDMI multiport adapter with you wherever you go
- CONNECT A USB DEVICE: The all-in-one adapter lets you connect a peripheral device like a flash drive or mouse using the USB 3.0 (Type A) port. The USB port is backward-compatible so you can still connect your existing USB device
- POWER AND CHARGE: The USB-C adapter with charging supports Power Delivery 2.0 (up to 60W), so you can use your laptop's USB-C power adapter to power and charge your laptop
- CONNECT TO 4K HDMI: This USB C multiport adapter with HDMI lets you connect your USB-C laptop to a 4K UHD HDMI external monitor (4096 x 2160 resolution at 24Hz or 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz). It's the ideal accessory for a MacBook or other USB-C laptop
Showing - Of Reviews