The ICUSB2321X Professional grade USB Serial Adapter cable converts a USB 2.0 port into an RS232 serial port allowing you to connect to, monitor and control your serial devices. A durable, single cable design makes this the perfect solution for mobile technicians/administrators that require serial connectivity. Once connected, the USB to serial adapter retains assigned serial COM port values, allowing the same values to automatically be re-assigned to the port provided by the adapter in the event it is disconnected, then re-connected to the host computer.
This innovative adapter offers a professional grade solution for connecting legacy or industrial RS232 serial devices to more modern computers, or computers with unused USB ports - perfect for connecting serial modems, barcode scanners or any device with serial sync through USB, eliminating the expense of upgrading the serial peripheral for USB compatibility.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- Enables and disables enumerations
- Provides dual buffers for upstream and downstream data transfer
- Designed to make serial port expansion quick and easy
- Baud Rate up to 230 Kbps
- Powered by an available USB port - no external power adapter required
- COM Port assignments maintained across reboot
- Single cable design for portability
- USB to Straight-Through RS232 Serial Adapter
Showing - Of Reviews