Professional 16-Port 10/100 Mbps + 2-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch with 16-Port PoE+
Plug and Play, with PoE Transmission for Surveillance up to 250 m
Dedicated 16-Port PoE+ Switch (150 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 150 W PoE power budget for the 16� PoE+ ports makes it has wide range of applications, such as surveillance, offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and etc.
Ideal for IP Surveillance-Up to 250 m Transmission
With extend mode, the PoE transmission distance reaches up to 250 m-perfect for IP Camera deployment in large areas.
Ideal for IP Surveillance -Higher Performance and Security
Priority Mode and Isolation Mode make surveillance smoother and safer.
Priority Video Quality Guaranteed
Quality of sensitive applications like video monitoring in critical business areas is guaranteed by offering higher priority options for ports 1-8 when one-touch Priority Mode is on.
One-Click Traffic Separation for Ports 1-16
With one click, Isolation Mode easily divides traffic for ports 1-16 to avoid snooping and tampering. This enables the switch to isolate broadcast storm, improving LAN security and data transmission.
Smooth HD Video Monitoring
2� gigabit RJ45 ports and 1� combo gigabit SFP slot ensure smooth streaming even when 16� HD IP cameras work simultaneously.
Plug and Play
Intelligent Power Management to Prevent Power Overload
When your total power consumption exceeds 150 W, Intelligent Power Management automatically cuts lower priority ports power to ensure high-priority ports power supply. This protects the device from power overload operation. It also automatically detects the required PoE power for your device and protects your non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
Wide Operating Temperature with Good Heat Dissipation
Durable metal casing and professional heat dissipation design ensure the wide operating temperature (0-50?) with reliability.
Multiple Application Scenarios
The TL-SL1218P is fully compatible with PoE devices, such as IP cameras, access points, and IP phones. It also works with non-PoE wired devices, such as PCs, printers, and IPTV.
Works with IP CamerasConference
Call Works with IP Phones
Works with Omada EAPs
Works with PCs and Printers
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 16 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
Showing - Of Reviews