AC1200 MU-MIMO Gigabit WiFi Router
Smooth Entertainment with AC1200 Dual Band WiFi
The Archer C6 creates a reliable and blazing-fast network powered by 802.11ac WiFi technology. The 2.4 GHz band delivers speeds up to 300 Mbps allowing you to email and browse the web, while the 5 GHz band delivers speeds up to 867 Mbps making it ideal for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming.
5 High-Performance Antennas for WiFi Coverage throughout Your Home
Four external antennas and one internal antenna send WiFi signals to every corner of your home. Stay connected and enjoy fast WiFi whether you are lounging on the sofa or on the balcony. With a powerful chipset, the Archer C6 provides ideal WiFi coverage.
Access Point Mode
Switch the working mode of the Archer C6 to Access Point Mode to share your wired network with other wireless devices.
MU-MIMO Increases Speed, Throughput, Capacity
MU-MIMO enables the Archer C6 to serve multiple devices simultaneously. Say goodbye to bandwidth congestion and lag as you zip through a more efficient network built for more users and more devices.
Gigabit Connectivity, 10� Faster
With one Gigabit WAN port and four Gigabit LAN port, speeds can be up to 10� faster than a standard Ethernet connection. Connect an Ethernet cable from the router's Gigabit Ethernet port to your favorite gaming consoles, smart TV's and more for reliable high-speed connections.
Easy Setup and Management with the Tether APP
The free Tether app is available for both Android and iOS devices, making it easy to set up the Archer C6 and manage your network settings.
- Supports 802.11ac standard
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300 Mbps and 5GHz 867 Mbps connections for 1200 Mbps of total available bandwidth
- 4 external antennas and one internal antenna provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage*
- Easy network management at your fingertips with the TP-Link Tether app
- MU-MIMO achieves 2X efficiency by communicating with up to 2 devices at once
- Beamforming technology concentrates signal to your devices
- Supports Access Point mode to create a new WiFi access point
Showing - Of Reviews