What This Product Does
The TL-SG1016PE is an 16-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rack mountable Switch with 8 ports supporting the PoE+ standard. It provides a simple way to expand a wired network by transferring power and data over a single Ethernet Cable. With a total power budget of 124W, up to 30W per port, TL-SG1016PE can power more high-powered devices such as wireless Access Points (APs), IP Cameras or IP Phones. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1016PE can save up to 75% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
How This Product Works
8 ports of TL-SG1016PE support Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) standard which can automatically detect and supply power to any IEEE 802.3af/at compliant device(s). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable, allowing you to expand your network where there are electrical cables or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones.
TL-SG1016PE has a priority function which helps protect the system when its power is overloaded. If all PoE+ devices' power consumption is greater than or equal to 124W, a priority will be arranged among the 16 PoE+ ports, at which point the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Port Priority Function
Priority (port 1 > port 2 > port 3 > port 4 > port 5 > port 6 > port F > port 8): This function helps protect the system if the power becomes overloaded. For example, if port 1, 2, 4 and 7 are using 30W (maximum power per port is 30W, the system power is 120W in total), and there is an additional device inserted into Port 3 at 25W, the system will cut off the power of Port 7 in response to the power exceeding the 120W limit., This means Port 1, 2 and 4 will use 30W, and Port 3 will use 25W, with no power will be supplied to Port 7 as it has the lowest designated priority among the ports in use.
Easy To Use
TL-SG1016PE is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration or installation. With its Desktop/Rack mountable design, outstanding performance and quality, the TP-LINK TL-SG1016PE 16-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rack mountable Switch with 8-Port PoE is a great choice for expanding your home or office network.
- Flexible Full Gigabit 16-Port PoE Configuration: 8x PoE+ (802.3at/af) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports providing up to 30W per port and total PoE power budget of 150W, together w/ 8x Gigabit Non-PoE Port for high-speed connections.
- Easy Smart Management: Simple setup and monitor your network with easy-to-use web-based management interface and smart configuration utility.
- Network Segmentation: Abundant VLAN features improve network security via traffic segmentation.
- PoE Auto Recovery: The switch automatically detects and reboots the dropped or unresponsive PoE-powered devices without the need for manual monitoring or resetting.
- Overload Protection with Port Priority: When connected devices' total power consumption is greater than or equal to 150W, lower priority ports are disabled to prevent overloading.
- Plug and Play: Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed.
- Advanced Software Features: Prioritize your traffic and guarantee high quality of video or voice data transmission with Port-based 802.1p/DSCP QoS and IGMP Snooping.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Backed by our industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support, you can work with confidence.
Showing - Of Reviews