PoE Switches for Your Ultra Convenience
10-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 8-Port PoE+
Work with IP Cameras
Work with IP Phones
Work with Omada EAPs
Easy to Use
Power over Ethernet
Port 1-8 of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption excels 63W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power off to ensure the high priority port's power supply and protect the device from power overload operation.
Advanced Functions for Higher Performance
For Fluent Online Experience
Administrators can designate the priority of traffic based on QoS, for example, to ensure that voice and video applications remain clear and lag-free.
IGMP Snooping optimizes multimedia traffic delivery, to ensure a better network experience especially for applications like IPTV.
Sturdy Metal Casing
Sturdy, compact metal casing, with desktop/wall-mounting design, to meet your needs in any environment. Besides, fanless design ensures quiet operation.
- Flexible Port Configuration: 8� 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 PoE+ ports, 1�Gigabit RJ45 Uplink port, and 1� Gigabit SFP port.
- Power Over Ethernet: 8 PoE+(802.3at/af) ports providing up to 30W per port, total PoE budget 63W.
- Plug and Play: Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed.
- Advanced Software Features: Prioritize your traffic and guarantee high quality of video or voice data transmission with Port-based 802.1p/DSCP QoS, IGMP snooping, EEE802.3x Flow Control.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Industry leading lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support.
Showing - Of Reviews