- WatchGuard Firebox T85, delivering high-performance security that evolves with your network, features SD-WAN, two PoE+ ports, and expansion modules for integrated fiber connectivity.
- WatchGuard Cloud provides visibility into network activity/security events and flexible management tools that enable quick setup to ensure secure business connections.
- The T85 is also one of the only tabletop appliances available today that provides users with two Power-over-Ethernet (PoE+) ports enabling power to peripheral devices.
- The Total Security Suite includes all services offered with the Basic Security Suite plus AI-powered malware protection, enhanced network visibility, endpoint protection, Cloud sandboxing, DNS filtering, and the ability to take action against threats right from WatchGuard Cloud, our network visibility platform.
- All logging and reporting functions included with purchase, with over 100 dashboards and reports including PCI and HIPAA.
Details: Trade Up to WatchGuard Firebox T85-PoE with 5-yr Basic Security Suite (US) (WGT85415-US) Up to 4.96 Gbps firewall throughput, 8 x 1Gb ports HIGH-PERFORMANCE SECURITY THAT EVOLVES WITH YOUR NETWORK Businesses today are dependent on fast, reliable, and secure Internet connectivity, but struggle to find network security solutions that can keep up, let alone evolve as their needs change. Firebox T85 is one of the highest-performing tabletop appliances on the market and offers optional port expansion modules for integrated fiber connectivity, so you can adapt as your connectivity needs change. WatchGuard Basic Security Suite The Basic Security Suite includes all of the traditional network security services typical to a UTM appliance: IPS, antivirus, URL filtering, application control, spam blocking and reputation lookup. It also includes our centralized management and network visibility capabilities, as well as our standard 24x7 support. WatchGuard Customer Loyalty Trade-Up Program Trade an earlier-generation WatchGuard appliance and move up to a new WatchGuard solution at up to 25% off the standard purchase price. The program includes options to trade up to a physical appliance or to a virtual appliance. To activate Trade Up products, the owner must retire an earlier generation WatchGuard appliance. By retiring a WatchGuard product, it no longer appears among your managed products; it is not capable of upgrades, add-on activation, or software downloads; and ownership cannot be transferred.
Showing - Of Reviews