The side panels and front door lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible front door can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing.
The SRW12UG comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall, or use Tripp Lite's optional SRCASTER rolling caster kit to make it a mobile rack. Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 16.5 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels.
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor (with optional SRCASTER)
- Secures 12U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 16.5 in. deep
- Locking steel cabinet vented at sides, top and bottom
- Front door includes shatter-resistant clear acrylic window
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb.
Showing - Of Reviews