Splitter Ideal for Digital Signage or Displaying Video in Schools or Trade Show Booths
This two-port transmitter/splitter is recommended for video presentations in conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings and other digital signage applications where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow. The B127P-002-H extends 4K (at 60Hz)video and stereo audio signals from an HDMI source device to two HDMI displays up to 125 feet (38.1 meters) away via user-supplied Cat6 cabling. It can also extend a 4K HDMI signal (at 30 Hz) up to 150 feet (45.7 meters) and a 1080p HDMI signal (at 60 Hz) up to 200 feet (61 meters) using Tripp Lite's B127P-100-H receiver.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K HDMI Video with Multi-Channel Audio and 4:4:4 Color
The B127P-002-H supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with full, rich uncompressed DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel digital audio. This transmitter is compatible with HDMI 2.0 standards for carrying HDR signals, which provides a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks. It supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream iTunes and Netflix content with no complications.
Multi-Resolution Support Allows Mixing and Matching of Displays of Different Resolutions
Say you have a brand new 4K (at 60 Hz) HDTV in the living room, but want to also connect your Blu-ray player or satellite box to the older 1080p TV in the bedroom. The B127P-002-H is backward compatible with 4K (at 30 Hz) and 1080p (at 60 Hz) resolutions via automatic switching. This splitter allows each connected television to display video at its maximum resolution. Most other splitters default all displays to the lowest common resolution (meaning you would only get a 1080p image on that new 4K TV).
Built-In PoC Technology Provides Power to Avoid Bulky External Power Bricks
Built-in Power over Cable (PoC) technology powers the connected B127P-100-H or B127P-100-H-SR receiver over Cat6 cable. Green and orange LEDs will light up to indicate the unit is receiving power and a signal is being received. PoC lets you avoid the hassle of a bulky power brick and gives you the freedom to transfer power to the remote receivers and place them away from an AC outlet.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The included transmitter works right out of the box with no software required. Mounting hardware is included for installing the unit on a wall, pole or 19-inch rack. Connect the transmitter to the source with a user-supplied HDMI cable (such as Tripp Lite's P568- or P569-Series). Then, connect the transmitter to Tripp Lite B127P-100-H or B127P-100-H-SR remote receivers using Cat6 patch cable (such as Tripp Lite N202-Series cable).
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B127P-002-H is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Connect a media server, Blu-ray player, cable/satellite box, Roku, gaming system or other home theater component to two large-screen 4K televisions or projectors
- Upgrade the video quality of your trade show presentation or digital signage installation in a commercial or educational setting to 4K x 2K
- Set up digital signage with a single video signal being transmitted to 2 monitors, each displaying its maximum resolution
- Transmitter/splitter extends a 4K HDMI audio/video signal via Cat6 cable to 2 projectors, monitors or HDTVs up to 125 ft. away.
- Works in tandem with Tripp Lite B127P-100-H or B127P-100-H-SR remote receivers
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (@ 60 Hz) for crystal-clear 4K x 2K video
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to the receivers via Cat6 cable
- Supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for HDR displays, meeting latest color standards
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) supported for richer contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Supports multi-resolution output to allow for combination of different display types
- 1-year limited warranty
Showing - Of Reviews