Tripp Lite's B203-104-PNP 4-Port Plug-and-Play USB 2.0 over Cat5/Cat6 Extender Hub Kit transmits data from your computer to as many as four USB 2.0 peripherals up to 164 ft. (50 m) away. It has plug-and-play functionality, meaning you don't have to install drivers or software. For added convenience, the transmitter has a built-in USB cable for connection to your computer. The USB signals travel between the transmitter and receiver hub over user-supplied Cat5/Cat6 cable. It's a simple, cost-effective solution for connecting your computer to a printer and other USB peripherals that lack network connectivity and are farther than 16 feet away from your computer, which is the distance limitation for USB cables. For example, you can use this kit to connect impact printers to a server in another room. This extender kit is also convenient for making connections in areas without network availability.
- Works with Windows®, Mac® and Chromebook™ computers
- Plug-and-play functionality; no software or drivers required
- Supports data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Includes a transmitter with USB cable and a 4-port receiver hub
- Extends USB data transfer up to 164 ft. over Cat5/Cat6 cable
Showing - Of Reviews