Connects Your Computer or Laptop to 4 USB 2.0 Devices Located up to 164 ft. Away
This plug-and-play extender kit is ideal for connecting your home or office computer's USB-A port to four USB devices, such as a printer, 1080p webcam, flash drive and external hard drive, located up to 164 feet (50 meters) away. The B203-104-POC includes a local transmitter and a remote receiver. It sends USB 2.0 signals over user-supplied Cat5/6 cabling (such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series Cat6 Ethernet cables).
Built-In Power over Cable Technology Provides Power to Avoid Bulky Power Bricks
PoC powers the receiver over Cat5/6 cable. Green and orange LEDs on both units will light up to indicate they are receiving power and data is being transmitted. PoC lets you avoid the hassle of a bulky power brick and gives you the freedom to place the transmitter and receiver away from AC outlets. Note: if connected to a high-density USB hard drive, the receiver features a USB Micro-B port for plugging a 5V external power supply (sold separately) into an AC outlet.
With Great Distance Comes Great Flexibility
By extending the USB connection beyond the standard 16-foot distance limitation to 164 feet, the B203-104-POC provides workstation flexibility to place your computer and the USB devices where they are best suited. This extender kit supports USB 2.0 data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps and is backward compatible with USB 1.1 technology, allowing you to connect legacy devices. No network connectivity is needed.
Built-In USB Cable Offers a Fast, Easy Plug-and-Play Connection
Just connect the transmitter's USB cable to your computer's USB-A port, connect USB 2.0 devices to the receiver's USB-A ports, and connect the two units with Cat5/6 cable (sold separately). You don't need to download any drivers or other software.
- Connect an impact printer, 1080p webcam and other devices using existing in-wall Cat5/6 wiring to a computer, laptop or server located in another room
- Eliminate excessive cable clutter with the extender kit's PoC capability
- Place the computer or server in a locked cabinet or closet to protect against tampering
- Computer, laptop or server with USB-A port
- Windows, Mac or Chrome operating system
- Cat5/5e/6/6a cabling
- Extends USB 2.0 data transfers up to 164 ft. (50 m) using Cat5/5e/6/6a cabling
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to the receiver via cable
- Supports USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps to ensure reliable data transfers
- Widely compatible transmitter/receiver works with Windows, Mac and Chrome OS
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- 1-year limited warranty
Showing - Of Reviews