The N482-3M8L12S-B 9/125 Fiber Breakout Cassette works in tandem with Tripp Lite's N482-01U or N482-02U chassis to connect 12 LC duplex fiber cables with three 8-fiber MTP/MPO connections in high-density network applications. The cassette features three built-in 2-meter 8-fiber MTP cables. Color-coded yellow singlemode cables are easily distinguished from traditional aqua OM3 multimode fiber.
The cassette's modular design installs easily in the N482-01U and N482-02U chassis with no tools required. Just insert the cassette into the chassis, and screw in its retention clips to secure it. Plug LC patch cables, such as Tripp Lite's N370-01M cables, into the cassette. Up to five N482-3M8L12S-B cassettes fit in the N482-01U 1U enclosure panel, and up to 14 cassettes fit in the N482-02U 2U sleeve. Dust tabs protect unused ports from potential damage.
The N482-3M8L12S-B complies with IEEE 802.3ae (10 GbE) and ANSI T11.2 (Fibre Channel) requirements. Supports 40 GbE internally using 9/125 singlemode fiber optic cable. Ideal for QSFP fabric switches that use eight out of 12 available MTP fibers for four-lane parallel optics to 40 GB, allowing all 12 LC duplex cassette ports to be used. Maximum insertion loss of 0.35 dB falls well under the IEEE 802.3ae maximum channel loss specification of
With factory-terminated connectors that reduce time and labor, the N482-3M8L12S-B is made from only the finest materials to ensure fast installations and optimal performance.
Elegant, Simple Solution for 40 GB to 10 GB LC Cable Connections
- High-density fiber cassette for use with Tripp Lite N482-01U and N482-02U fiber enclosure panels
- 3 yellow built-in 2-meter 8-fiber MTP singlemode cables
- Connect up to 12 LC duplex fiber cables with 3 8-fiber MTP/MPO connections
- Recommended for use with QSFP fabric switches to support 4 lanes parallel to 40 GB
- Supports 40 GbE internally using 9/125 singlemode fiber optic cable
Simple Fiber Installations Save Time and Money
- Easy installation with no tools required
- Install up to 14 cassettes in N484-02U 2U chassis
- Install up to 5 cassettes in N484-01U 1U chassis
Easy to Modify, Upgrade or Expand Fiber Infrastructure By Adding or Swapping Cassettes
- Complies with IEEE 802.3ae (10 GbE) and ANSI T11.2 (Fibre Channel) requirements
- 0.35 dB maximum insertion loss falls under IEEE 802.3ae maximum channel loss spec of
- Supports devices of varying speeds, including 10 GB and 40 GB network equipment
Premium Construction for Optimal Performance
- Factory-terminated connectors reduce time and labor
- Dust caps protect unused ports
Showing - Of Reviews