Brand: Tripp Lite
- 4U WALLMOUNT SHELF BRACKET: Houses 4U of rack equipment up to 14.75 in. deep, such as network switches, with shelf for non-rack equipment, including routers. Steel shelf installs at the top or bottom of the bracket to hold equipment that is not rack-mountable
- HINGED BRACKET DOOR: 4U wall-mount bracket is hinged to allow open, unrestricted access to equipment and cabling from either the left or right side.
- EASY & CONVENIENT MOUNTING: Rear keyhole mounting slots are 16 inches apart to align with standard wall-stud placement. The 4U wall-mount bracket comes with 12-24 mounting screws for installing the bracket and rack equipment.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Steel construction with smooth laser-cut edges that won’t damage cable jackets. Provides maximum load capacity is 150 pounds (68 kilograms).
- RELIABLE PRODUCT FULLY BACKED AND SUPPORTED: This product is covered by a 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty and is supported by Tripp Lite's Chicago-based expert technical support team over phone and email.
Details: WALL-MOUNT BRACKET IS THE IDEAL ALTERNATIVE TO A FULL-SIZE RACK CABINET: If you don't have enough equipment to justify the purchase of a full-size rack or you don't have enough space for one, this SmartRack bracket is the ideal alternative for your home office or small business. Made from heavy-duty laser-cut 14-gauge cold-rolled steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, this 4U wall-mount bracket attaches to the wall of your back office or closet with the included mounting screws. HINGED BRACKET SUPPORTS EIA-STANDARD 19 IN. RACK EQUIPMENT: The SRWO4UBRKTSHELF houses 4U of compatible 19-inch rack components, including EIA-compliant switches and patch panels by any manufacturer, up to 14.75 inches deep. The 4U wall-mount bracket is hinged to allow open, unrestricted access to equipment and cabling from either the left or right side. Maximum load capacity is 150 pounds (68 kilograms). REAR CUTOUT EASES CABLE INSTALLATIONS: The 4U bracket features an open cutout in the rear that allows for cable feeds through the wall to streamline installations and reduce cable clutter. The laser-cut metal bracket's surfaces and edges are smooth to reduce wear on cable jackets and patch panel equipment. SPACE-SAVING SHELF ALLOWS EASY STORAGE OF NON-RACK COMPONENTS: Install the steel shelf at the top or bottom of the bracket to hold equipment that is not rack-mountable, including Ethernet routers, wireless access points, tower UPS systems and mini switches. No separate rack-mount shelf accessory is needed. EASY MOUNTING WITH THE INCLUDED HARDWARE: Rear keyhole mounting slots are 16 inches apart to align with standard wall-stud placement. Stamped horizontal reinforcement ribs on the back of the bracket provide extra stability. The 4U wall-mount bracket comes with 12-24 mounting screws for installing the bracket and rack equipment.
Binding: Personal Computers
Showing - Of Reviews