The B070-008-19 uses inexpensive, user-supplied Cat5e/6/6a and a Server Interface Unit so you can control computers/servers located up to 100 ft. away from the switch. You can switch easily between the 8 ports using an on-screen display(OSD) or keyboard hot key commands. Multi-level password protection prohibits unauthorized users from accessing the connected computers. The built-in 19" LCD screen supports video resolutions up to 1366 x 768.
Add a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit and you'll be able to connect to your servers from anywhere in the world. The B070-008-19 stores neatly in a rack drawer and pulls out when needed. This KVM console is compatible with all major operating systems. Heavy-duty steel housing stands up to frequent use. Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act(TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- Simplifies IT tasks with easy switching between all 8 ports
- Expandable - Cascade a second level of KVM switches to control up to 128 servers from a single station using Tripp Lite's B072-008-1, B072-008-1A, B072-016-1 and/or B072-016-1A to increase the number of ports.
- 19" LCD screen supports video resolutions up to 1366 x 768
- Low-cost Cat5 cabling allows longer distances, reduces cable clutter
- Occupies just 1U of space in a rack-mountable drawer
Showing - Of Reviews