Brand: Tripp Lite
- RACKMOUNT POWER: Ideal no-frills PDU for networking, telecom, security, audio/video and sound reinforcement applications. Features 13 standard NEMA 5-15/20R outlets (12 rear and 1 front) and a 15 foot standard 3-Prong NEMA 5-20P input plug.
- BUILT FOR HOME & IT APPLICATIONS: Perfectly suited for high-density IT environments, features a single breakered load bank & 20A circuit breaker to protect outlets against overloads. Provides rear-panel grounding lug. Switchless design prevents an accidental shutdown, which could lead to costly downtime.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO POWER YOUR APPLICATION: Package includes PDU1220 device, owner’s manual, and mounting hardware. Mounting hardware can be added, removed, or rotated to meet your needs.
- VERSATILE INSTALLATION: Mounts horizontally in 1U rackmount in a standard 19 inch 2-post and 4-post rack. Requires only 7.5 inches of rack depth. Also mounts on wall, workbench or under a counter with moveable rack ears. Ready for toolless 0U vertical installation with optional PDUSIDEBRKT (sold separately).
- RELIABLE PRODUCT FULLY BACKED AND SUPPORTED: This product is covered by a 5-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty and is covered by Tripp Lite's expert technical support team over phone, web and email.
Details: Distribute Power to Multiple Loads Dependably and Affordably with This Basic PDU from Tripp Lite Get a dependable, cost-effective way to power multiple loads in networking, PC systems, telecommunications, audio/video, security, sound reinforcement and similar applications with Tripp Lite’s PDU1220 Basic Power Distribution Unit! It reliably distributes 120V power from a UPS system, generator or utility wall outlet in high-density IT, industrial and similar environments. Featuring 13 5-15/20R outlets (1 front, 12 rear), a rugged, all-metal housing and a switchless design to prevent accidental shutoff, it is suitable for 1U or 0U (vertical) rackmount installation as well as wall-mount, workbench, under-counter and similar installations. For peace of mind, the PDU1220 comes backed by a 5-year warranty. PDU1220 Feature Focus View larger PDU1220 Close Up View larger Optimized for Demanding Applications The PDU1220 is designed for reliable distribution of AC power to supported equipment in IT, industrial and similar applications. It features a rugged, all-metal case that stands up to harsh environments, high-quality outlets and plugs, a 20A circuit breaker and a switchless design to prevent accidental shutoff. Reliable IT Power Distribution with Extra-Long Cord Unfiltered electrical pass-through makes the PDU1220 ideal for distributing alternate waveform utility, UPS or generator power in rack enclosures, network closets and more. It provides 13 5-15/20R outlets and an extra-long, 15-ft. cord with standard 5-20P plug. One outlet is front-mounted and 12 are rear-mounted for additional flexibility when connecting multiple items of equipment. Versatile Installation Options The PDU1220 is easy to integrate with a wide range of network, industrial and other applications. Detachable flanges with pre-punched access holes and adjustable depth channels allow the PDU to be configured for dozens of mounting schemes, including 1U installation in standard 19-inch rack enclosures as well as wall-mount, workbench, under-counter and similar installations. The PDU1220 is also suitable for 0U vertical installation in the cable management area of many rack enclosures. Premium Safety Features The PDU1220’s switchless design prevents accidental shutoff and safeguards against downtime due to human error. Additionally, a 20A circuit breaker protects against overloads by immediately shutting off AC input when it detects that connected equipment is drawing too much power. PDU1220 In Use View larger 5-Year Warranty and Environmentally Responsible Design The PDU1220 is manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications, reflecting Tripp Lite’s commitment to environmental responsibility. For peace of mind, it comes backed by a 5-year warranty. Tripp Lite PDU1220 Basic Power Distribution Unit: Reliable power distribution in telecom, audio/video, security and other high-density IT environments All-metal, reversible housing with 13 outlets and 15-ft. cord Switchless design prevents accidental shutoff while a 20A circuit breaker provides overload protection Configurable for 1U or 0U (vertical) rackmount installation Includes back panel grounding lug 5-year warranty and RoHS-compliant design Mounting flanges support installation in 2- and 4-post racks with additional support for wall-mount and under-counter installations
Showing - Of Reviews