Brand: Tripp Lite
- EFFICIENT ENERGY-STAR BASIC HOME UPS BATTERY BACKUP: 1000VA / 600W Tripp Lite Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides 40 minutes of power to an energy-efficient desktop PC computer and small monitor. ENERGY STAR-certified UPS meets strict EPA guidelines and runs at >98% efficiency to lower electricity costs.
- SMART UNINTTERUPTED POWER SUPPLY: Features 8 outlets. Four outlets feature both UPS back up battery & surge protection. ECO power-saving option features 3 ECO outlets that turn off automatically when the Battery Backup Master Outlet device is powered down or in sleep mode. Surge spike protection features 316 joules of supression rating. RJ45 port protect a standard dial-up/phone connection or 100Mb Ethernet line connection from data line surges. Two USB charging ports share up to 5V 2.1A of maximum charge.
- HOME & OFFICE UPS: Provides 5 foot power cord & bottom keyhole mounting tabs for wall-mount installation. Provides EMI and RFI supression to protect against line noise that can damage your technology. Batteries are user-replaceable with Tripp Lite's RBC51 model allowing you to extend the life of your UPS if the batteries are depleted after the original warranty (sold separately).
- AVR CORRECTS BROWNOUTS & OVERVOLTAGES: AVR (automatic voltage regulation) protects your equipment from incremental hardware damage, data loss and performance problems caused by brownouts. Continuously corrects voltages as low as 86V and as high as 142V back to nominal 120V power without drawing on the battery backup needed to support your equipment during a blackout.
- RELIABLE PRODUCT FULLY BACKED AND SUPPORTED: This product is covered by a 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and a $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Connected Equipment Insurance. This product is also supported by Tripp Lite's expert technical support team over phone, web and email.
Details: Energy-Saving Compact Desktop UPS 1000VA/600W USB Battery Backup For PCs or Home Theater Systems: This 120V line-interactive AVR UPS system provides reliable battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, surges and line noise that can damage valuable electronics or destroy data. The 8-outlet UPS is ideal protection for your home office or media center components, including computers, routers, printers, NAS drives, HDTVs, Blu-ray players, game consoles, media players, DVRs and audio receivers. Allows Time To Back Up Critical Files During a Blackout: Backup support allows you to work through short power failures, and gives you enough time to safely save files and shut down your system in case of a prolonged blackout. Backup time varies according to load, but the line-interactive UPS system should keep an energy-efficient desktop computer with LCD monitor powered as long as 40 minutes. During normal operation, incoming utility power keeps the UPS battery fully charged, so backup power will always be available. The hot-swappable internal batteries can be replaced by the user. Connects Your Equipment to 8 NEMA 5-15R Outlets: Four 5-15R outlets provide both battery backup and surge protection for your computer, monitor and other crucial components. The other four 5-15R outlets are surge-protected only for printers, scanners and other non-essential equipment. Four outlets—two battery/surge and two surge-only—are spaced apart from the others to accommodate bulky transformers. Three are ECO outlets designed to save you money and protect the environment. ENERGY STAR-Certified To Help You Save Money And Protect The Environment: By meeting strict EPA efficiency guidelines, this ENERGY STAR-certified UPS system helps you save money and energy. An ECO power-saving option features three ECO outlets—two surge-only, one surge- and battery-protected—that turn off automatically when the device connected to the Battery Backup Master Outlet is powered down or in sleep mode. These outlets are recommended for printers, desk lamps and other non-essential peripherals that don’t need to be operational all the time. Even Backs Up Essential Data When You Aren’t Around: Use the included USB cable to connect the USB-B port to your computer. Working with free downloadable PowerAlert® software, this optional feature can enable safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in the event of a prolonged power failure when you aren’t around. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Corrects Low-Voltage Conditions: AVR protects your equipment from incremental hardware damage, data loss and performance problems caused by brownouts. The ECO1000LCD can correct brownouts as low as 86V back to nominal 120V power without drawing on the battery backup needed to support your equipment during a blackout. 316 Joules Fight Back Against Unexpected Power Surges: A 316-joule surge suppression rating protects connected components from the harmful effects of power surges. Dual network data line surge suppression jacks protect a wired peripheral from dangerous surges on a single 10/100Base-T or dial-up network connection. USB Charging Ports Keep Mobile Devices Fully Powered For Immediate Use: Two 5V USB ports share 2.1 amps of maximum charge current for charging smartphones, tablets, MP3 players and other essential mobile devices compatible with USB chargers. These ports are intended only for USB charging, which is available when the UPS system is turned on and receiving utility power. Combats Electromagnetic Interference That Can Harm Equipment: Various electromagnetic and radio sources found in virtually every home and business can cause disruptive interference on the AC line. Known as EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference), this line noise is a common cause of performance problems and can lead to incremental hardware damage, data corruption and audio/video transmission problems. The ECO1000LCD incorporates technology t
Showing - Of Reviews