1U Blanking Panel Helps Improve Rack Cooling Efficiency and Optimize Airflow
This cold-rolled steel SmartRack® blanking panel with a black powder-coated finish fills 1U of unused space in your EIA-standard 19-inch rack. Not only does this give your rack a sleek, clean look, but it also protects your valuable equipment by improving airflow and cooling efficiency. This reduces operating costs, improves performance and provides longer lifespans for your equipment.
High-Performance Fans Keep Equipment Cool in Crowded Server Rack Enclosures
Three built-in four-inch 12VDC fans mount into the rack and pull cool air from the outside. The included 12V DC power supply features a six-foot cord and NEMA 1-15P plug that connects to an AC wall outlet, PDU or UPS system.
Helps You Precisely Measure Your Rack Temperature, Even High Up
The SRFAN1UTEMP helps you notice hot spots at any section of your rack with the included temperature sensor. The six-foot sensor reaches every crack and crevice within your rack and finds hot spots that need to be cooled with the fans. The sensor accurately measures the rack temperature within 2°F and 1°C and a range of -58°-302°F and -50°-150°C.
LCD Indicator Lets You Keep a Close Watch on Environmental Changes
A front-panel LCD lets you monitor the rack temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius. One front rocker switch flips between °F and °C. The other turns the SRFAN1UTEMP on and off.
- Cools rack equipment to boost system performance and avoid costly downtime
- Pre-installed high-performance 4 in. 12VDC fans push cool air through the rack
- Included temperature sensor identifies hot spots within the rack up to 6 ft. away
- Front-panel LCD displays rack temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Mounts easily into 1U of space in your EIA-standard 19 in. rack enclosure
- 2-year limited warranty
Showing - Of Reviews