The T012-001-K Multi-Function Cable Tester is an essential tool for cable installers or anyone working in telecom or LAN environments. It allows you to track cable, find a short or breakage in non-powered wires, and perform wire mapping on RJ45 cables, detecting shorts and open wires. Powered by included 9-volt batteries in the main tester and remote probe unit, the T012-001-K can find an RJ11, RJ45 or BNC cable nestled within a group of cables. The probe unit's LED flashlight is handy for working in dark areas. Included headphones help you work in noisy environments. An adjustable volume button lets you fine-tune the tone generator.
- Included headphones for use in noisy areas
- LED flashlight on remote probe unit
- Find a short or breakage in non-powered wires
- Perform wire mapping on RJ45 cables
- Find an RJ11, RJ45 or BNC cable among group of cables
Showing - Of Reviews