Tripp Lite's line of Outdoor Rated Cat5e Patch Cables are manufactured with high quality UV (Ultra Violet) resistant PVC cable. With an operating temperature range of -40C to +60C (-40F to +140F), this 150-ft. (45.72 m) cable handles a wide range of weather conditions, most importantly, the degrading effects of Ultra Violet rays. Molded, snagless connectors provide a secure connection every time. Cables meet EIA/TIA 568-B.2, and are UL verified to Category 5e.
- 4pr, Solid Conductors for long distance signal integrity
- UL Verified Category 5e
- Molded, Snagless Connectors
- CMR, CMX, and UL444 Rated
- EIA/TIA 568-B.2 Compliant
- UV (Ultra Violet) Resistant Gray PVC jacket
Showing - Of Reviews