Tripp Lite's 200-ft. gray snagless category 5e (Cat5e) patch cable has 2 snagless RJ45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. The cable is manufactured from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. All cables are offered in a variety of lengths and colors for all category 5 (Cat5) and 5e cabling needs. Standard category 5e patch cables are also available. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
- Snagless boots protect the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged during installation
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief. Rated for 350 MHz/ 1 Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801, and ETL (Category 5e, draft 11)
- Cabling for Category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications
- Solid Conductor wire for long distance performance
Showing - Of Reviews