12-Port Patch Panel Manages and Organizes 10G Network Cabling
This Cat6a patch panel enables quick, easy cable patching. Just connect Cat6a patch cables to its 12 front RJ45 ports, and use a 110 or Krone punch-down tool to terminate color-coded connections in the rear. The RJ45 ports and 110 terminals are clearly numbered to help you identify individual cable runs. The N250-SH12-DIN6A supports 10 Gbps in compliance with EIA/TIA 568A and 568B wiring standards. It is ideal for small applications such as network closets or installations where space is a major constraint. Note : Do not use a 4/5 pair 110 punch-down tool with this patch panel.
Effortlessly Mounts to a Wall or DIN Rail
The N250-SH12-DIN6A's robust PBT frame mounts to a wall or standard 35-millimeter DIN rail using the included brackets. A cable management bar, cover plate and included cable ties help organize your connections and cut down on cord clutter.
Fully Shielded to Protect Your Data and Equipment
The protective shielding reduces electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) that can inflict hardware damage or data loss in healthcare, institutional and financial applications where data is particularly sensitive. This EMI/RFI filtering also helps your connected components perform better and last longer. Contacts with 50-µin gold plating help resist corrosion.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The N250-SH12-DIN6A is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Ideal for network closets or other small installations where space is at a premium
- Plastic frame mounts to wall or standard DIN rail for maximum flexibility in placement
- Fully shielded to reduce EMI/RFI line noise that can damage equipment and data
- Supports EIA/TIA 568A/B wiring standards for 110/Krone-type terminations
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
Showing - Of Reviews