The N286-01GTX Cisco GLC-T Compatible 1000Base-TX Copper RJ45 SFP Mini Transceiver with an RJ45 Ethernet connector functions just like the Cisco® GLC-T transceiver module and is designed to operate with Cisco networking equipment. It also meets or exceeds the GLC-T's original specifications and complies with MSA standards.
This 1000Base-TX copper transceiver is fully hot-pluggable, so you can install it without shutting down the network or rebooting your device. It supports data transfer rates up to 1 Gbps with auto-negotiation up to 328 feet (100 meters) and automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover support. Its metallic housing allows low EMI and power dissipation. It supports up to 1.25 Gbps bi-directional communication.
- Metallic housing for low EMI and power dissipation
- Supports up to 1.25 Gbps bi-directional communication
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing RJ45 port with auto MDI/MDI-X support
- Transmits up to 328 ft. (100 m) with RJ45 cabling
- Data transfer rates up to 1 Gbps
- Hot-pluggable for installation without rebooting or shutting down
Showing - Of Reviews