The BHDBT-K-PI-LR HDBaseT HDMI over Cat5e/6/6a Extender Kit extends uncompressed HDMI audio and video and IR remote control signals up to 328 feet over a single Cat5e/6/6a cable, including an Ultra High Definition(UHD) 3840 x 2160(4K x 2K) @ 24/30Hz signal.In addition to HDMI and IR signals, this extender kit features built-in PoE technology, which powers the receiver over Cat5e/6/6a cable, eliminating the need for an external power source. The two-way IR remote control feature(@ 39 KHz) lets you control your Blu-ray player or other HDMI source using its remote when at the remote monitor or control your remote monitor using its remote when at the Blu-ray player. Locking HDMI ports(ideal for use with Tripp Lite's P569-006-LOCK high-speed HDMI cables with locking connectors) on both the transmitter and receiver prevent cables from coming loose or undone, ensuring an intact signal. The plug-and-play BHDBT-K-PI-LR supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio, as well as 3D video, EDID and HDCP. Attach the transmitter and receiver units to a wall, rack or pole with the included mounting hardware.
- Plug and play-no software or drivers to install
- Built-in PoE technology powers receiver over Cat5e/6/6a cable
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD
- Extends a 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 24/30Hz signal up to 328 ft.
- Ideal for digital signs, classrooms and trade show booths
Showing - Of Reviews