Extender kit features a transmitter unit and a receiver unit to extend your HDMI audio and video when the source is located farther than conventional cables allow. Plug-and-play technology makes installation quick and simple - with no software or drivers to install. You can extend a 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) Ultra High Definition (UHD) signal at 24/30Hz up to 328' with a single Cat6a cable, up to 230' with a 24 AWG solid-wire Cat6 cable, and up to 150' with a 26 AWG solid-wire Cat5e cable (N001- and N002-Series). For extending computer video resolutions of 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz or high-definition video resolutions of 1080p at 60 Hz up to 328', use a single 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable. You can also control RS-232 serial devices, such as touch-screen displays or scanners, at baud rates up to 115 Kbps. Kit supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio, as well as 3D video and HDCP.
- Plug and play-no software or drivers to install
- Works with all operating systems and HDMI video sources
- Controls RS-232 serial devices at baud rates up to 115 Kbps
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD
- Extends a 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) signal up to 328 ft. (100 m)
Showing - Of Reviews