Features l HDMI Dual-Output Splitter Ideal for Digital Signage in Schools and Workplaces
This 4K transmitter/splitter is recommended for video presentations in conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings, hotels and other digital signage applications where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow.
Extends a 4K A/V Transmission up to 230 ft... or Even Farther
The B127A-002-BH connects to Tripp Lite B127A-Series receivers to extend 4K signals from an HDMI source to two HDMI displays up to 230 feet (70.1 meters) away via user-supplied Cat6 cabling. By adding Tripp Lite B127A-010-H signal repeaters or B127A-110-BH transceivers (each sold separately) to the application, you can extend the signal to each connected display up to 400 feet (121.9 meters) or 460 feet (140.2 meters), respectively.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K Video with Multi-Channel Audio, HDR and 4:4:4 Color
The B127A-002-BH supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with true uncompressed 7.1-channel digital audio and Dolby TrueHD. High Dynamic Range (HDR) provides a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks that pop on your 4K display. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications. This splitter also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor.
Multi-Resolution Support Allows Mixing and Matching of Displays of Different Resolutions
Say you have a brand new 4K/60 Hz HDTV in one room, but want to also connect your Blu-ray player or satellite box to an older 1080p TV in another room. The B127A-002-BH is backward compatible with 4K/30 Hz and 1080p resolutions via automatic switching, allowing each connected monitor to display video at its maximum resolution.
Built-In PoC Technology Provides Receiver Power to Avoid Bulky External Power Bricks
Power over Cable (PoC) technology powers the connected receivers over Cat6 cable. LEDs indicate when the system is receiving power and a signal is being transmitted. PoC lets you avoid the hassle of a bulky power brick and gives you the freedom to place the receivers where needed without worrying about finding a nearby AC outlet.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The splitter works right out of the package with no software required. Mounting hardware is included for installing it on a wall, pole or 19-inch rack. Connect the splitter to an HDMI source device with a user-supplied HDMI cable (such as Tripp Lite's P568- or P569-Series). Then, connect the splitter to Tripp Lite B127A-Series remote receivers with user-supplied Cat6 cable (such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series).
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B127A-002-BH is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Extend video signals from one room to another using Cat6 cable, which can pass through conduit to meet building codes
- Gain flexibility in where the receivers are placed, with the freedom to move and relocate them away from an AC outlet
- Improve the line of sight for digital signage in a hotel, restaurant, theater, house of worship, trade show or other location
- Source device with HDMI output (Blu-ray player, cable box, laptop)
- Display device(s) with HDMI input (HDTV, projector, monitor)
- Requires connection to Tripp Lite B127A-Series remote receivers (sold separately)
- Supports 4K @ 60 Hz video resolutions (4:4:4) as specified in HDMI 2.0
- Carries High Dynamic Range (HDR) signals for rich contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to receivers via Cat6 cable
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1-year limited warranty
Showing - Of Reviews