The Tripp Lite NetCommander USB Server Interface Unit (SIU) with Virtual Media support connects to the HD15 port and USB ports on a computer/server, and converts them to a single RJ45 connector. Ordinary Cat5e patch cable can then be used to connect the server to the switch ports on a Tripp Lite NetCommander Cat5 IP KVM switch. Supports Virtual Media, with data transfer rates up to 12Mbps.
- Fast Virtual Media KVM System patented under Pat. No. US 9,417,720
- Package includes a 5-ft. Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable'
- Allows a maximum distance of 100ft from KVM to computer/server via Shielded Cat5e/6 cable
- No power supply required
- Easy to install; no software needed
- Supports virtual media data transfer rates up to 12Mbps
- Needed to connect a USB Server to a NetCommander Cat5 IP KVM switch, with virtual media support
Showing - Of Reviews