Single-Phase 120V PDU Distributes Network-Grade Power to Multiple Loads
This basic PDU is an ideal no-frills unit for networking, telecom, security, audio/video and sound reinforcement applications. Recommended for small to mid-size data centers, computer rooms and network closets, the PDUV30 features two breakered load banks, each with 12 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets for connecting equipment. A 10-foot cord with NEMA L5-30P input plug connects to your facility's AC power source, generator or protected UPS system to distribute power to connected loads.
Up-to-Date Safety Features Protect Your Vital Equipment
The switchless design helps prevent an accidental shutdown, which could lead to costly downtime. Dual 20A circuit breakers protect connected components from dangerous overloads.
Versatile Installation Options Give You Plenty of Choices
The 63.75-inch 0U PDU mounts vertically in an EIA-standard 19-inch rack using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included mounting brackets with user-supplied hardware. You may also use the brackets to secure the PDU to the underside of a counter with the addition of two user-supplied screws. Bolt-down retention brackets keep power cords organized and your rack free of clutter.
Deliver network-grade power to high-density equipment in networking, telecom, security, audio/video and sound reinforcement applications
- Ideal no-frills PDU for telecom, security, audio/video and other network applications
- 24 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets distribute AC power to connected equipment
- Switchless design helps prevent accidental shutdowns that can lead to costly downtime
- 10 ft. cord with NEMA L5-30P single-phase input connects to AC power source
- 63.75 in. 0U PDU with included mounting hardware installs in rack or under counter
- 2-year limited warranty
Showing - Of Reviews