The PS-415-HG Medical-Grade Power Strip supplies power outside of patient-care vicinities, such as administrative areas or in resident rooms of long-term care facilities that do not use line-operated electrical equipment for diagnostic, treatment or monitoring purposes. Compliant with UL 1363 specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets.
The power strip is protected by a patented antimicrobial powder coating with EPA-registered and FDA-compliant silver ionic technology. The antimicrobial surface protection is 99.9 percent effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria, such as C. diff and MRSA, and reducing the risk of HAIs in hospitals and other medical environments. The coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products.
A built-in resettable 15A circuit breaker controls power to all outlets and protects the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. The 15 ft. cord provides ample reach to a power source.
Keyhole mounting tabs and flanges make installing this power strip easy. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding surroundings.
- Easy to mount on a variety of surfaces
- Exclusive, patented anti-microbial coating - 99.9% effective in inhibiting bacteria and viruses
- Features 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets
- Complies with UL 1363 specifications
- 15 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug
- Approved for use outside of patient-care vicinities
- Medical-grade power strip with long 15 ft. cord provides versatile power distribution outside of patient-care vicinities.
Showing - Of Reviews