The Smart Solution for 25G Network Cable Connections
This Cisco-compatible SFP cable is recommended for fast, clear signal transmission in 25 Gbps networks in data centers, high-end server rooms and enterprise wiring closets. The N280-01M-28-BK is a cost-effective, low-power alternative to fiber optic cabling in high-speed interconnect applications, including network storage and enterprise networking. It conforms to SFF-8432 standards and is compatible with equipment open to third-party cables, including equipment from Cisco, Arista, Dell, Juniper and Mellanox.
Expert Construction for Reliable Data Transfers
The N280-01M-28-BK is ideal for network engineers, IT managers and installers working with servers, switches, adapters and routers that require connections through SFP28 ports at short range. Zinc die-cast male SFP28 connectors and flexible 30 AWG conductors resist EMI line noise and maintain smooth high-frequency response. Ergonomic pull tabs allow easy hot-swap connections and disconnections in crowded network components.
Fully Compliant to Fit Almost Any Application
In addition to fitting the latest SFP28 MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) SFF-8432 architecture, this cable meets or exceeds strict 25GBase-CR1 standards, as well as IEEE 802.3by and RoHS. Its male connectors fit all SFP28 ports and are the equivalent of Cisco's SFP-H25G-CU1M cable.
- Recommended for data centers, high-end servers and enterprise wiring closets
- Compatible with Arista, Cisco, Dell, Juniper and Mellanox equipment
- Zinc die-cast male SFP28 connectors for superior EMI resistance
- Ergonomic pull tabs for fast hotswap connections/disconnections in crowded networks
- Simpler alternative to fiber optics in short-range network connections
Showing - Of Reviews