SFP28 Transceiver for Connecting to Your Network Switch or Server
This SFP28 transceiver allows you to connect a multimode fiber optic cable to a 25 Gbps network router, server or switch. It transmits data up to 100 meters (328 feet) using an 850 nm wavelength. The zinc housing protects against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and excessive power dissipation.
Functionally Equivalent to Cisco SFP-25G-SR-S Transceiver Module
The MSA-compliant N286-25G-SRS-G functions just like the equivalent Cisco SFP-25G-SR-S and other OEM transceiver modules and is manufactured to meet or exceed Cisco specifications. You can use this transceiver with any compatible router, server or switch and receive the same performance as the SFP25G-SR-S.
Hot-Swappable for Installation Without Network Interruption
This input/output device is fully hot-swappable, so you can install it without a potentially costly 25 Gbps network shutdown or device reboot. Just plug the SFP28 end of the transceiver into your network device. The other end has an LC duplex connector to link with multimode fiber optic cable (sold separately).
Supports Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) for Real-Time Status Monitoring
DDM support lets you keep track of operating data in real time, such as transceiver temperature, input and output power and supply voltage.
- Supports DDM for monitoring temperature and other real-time operating parameters
- Hot-swappable interface lets you install and uninstall without shutting down
- LC duplex female connector supports 25GBase-SR signal at 850 nm wavelength
- Provides 25 Gbps throughput up to 100 m via multimode fiber cabling
- SFP28 transceiver module 100% compatible with Cisco's SFP-25G-SR-S
Showing - Of Reviews