Tripp Lite's WWSSDT Standing Desktop Workstation allows you to enjoy the benefits of standing for a portion of the day without using your entire work surface. Simply place the WWSSDT on a fixed-height desk or table. With a single touch, you can change the height of your monitor and keyboard to improve ergonomics, promote health and increase productivity.
To adjust the height of the WWSSDT, press the lever to raise or lower the pneumatic spring arm. The monitor platform and keyboard move together to provide smooth transitions between sitting and standing. An adjustment on the rear of the workstation gives you the option to increase tension for heavier loads or decrease it for lighter items.
The WWSSDT has a heavy-duty base that's only 19.3 x 13.8 inches, so it doesn't occupy your entire work surface. The base provides stability at all workstation heights, yet it can be easily moved or repositioned. Maximum weight capacity is 28.6 pounds.
Monitor platform is 23.6 x 15.7 inches and adjusts between 6.3 and 17.5 inches above the work surface. It's sturdy enough to support a dual-arm display mount. Integrated cable management reduces cable clutter.
Keyboard tray is an oversized 26 x 8.5 inches to accommodate the some of the largest, most popular models.
- Adapt a traditional desk for sit-stand ergonomics without modifying the entire work surface. Place this workstation on a flat surface, and adjust the height of your monitor and keyboard for different working positions.
- Height adjustment from 6.3 to 17.5 in to hlep you find your ideal working position
- Easy one-touch paddle allows for smooth transition from sitting to standing in seconds
- large 23.6 x 15.7 in rectangular surface supports monitor and other items up to 28.6 lbs
- Keyboard tray holds the largest, most popular models
- Maximum weight capacity is 28.6 for monitor surface and 4.4 for keyboard
- 5-year limited warranty
Showing - Of Reviews