208V to 120V Isolation Transformer Converts High-Voltage Input to Low-Voltage Output
The 5kVA 5kW SU5000XFMR2UTAA SmartOnline® Step-Down Isolation Transformer converts your UPS, utility or generator's 208V high-voltage input to 120V low-voltage output. It features 12 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets for connecting equipment with common NEMA 5-15P and NEMA 5-20P plugs. Four resettable 20A circuit breakers protect your low-voltage equipment against overload conditions. One NEMA L6-30R outlet supports high-voltage output. The 5kVA transformer's 10-foot power cord with 208V 30A input connects to a NEMA L6-30R outlet.
Versatile Installation Options
Hardware is included for mounting this 208V to 120V isolation transformer in 2U of space in an EIA-standard 19-inch 4-post rack with a maximum depth requirement of 20.75 inches. Use the optional 2POSTRMKITWM for 2-post rack mounting or the optional 2-9USTAND for mounting in an upright tower position (both accessories sold separately).
TAA-Compliant UPS for GSA Schedule Purchases
The SU5000XFMR2UTAA is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
2-Year Warranty and Environmentally Responsible Design
The SU5000XFMR2UTAA comes with a 2-year warranty. It's manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications, reflecting Tripp Lite's commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- NEMA L6-30R outlet accepts high-voltage equipment
- Resettable circuit breakers protect connected equipment from hazardous overloads
- 12 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets for connecting components with 5-15P or 5-20P plugs
- Converts high-voltage AC output into low voltage for powering low-voltage equipment
Showing - Of Reviews