This Thunderbolt 3 cable allows you to connect one Thunderbolt 3-enabled device to another, including MacBooks, Ultrabooks, Chromebooks, external hard drives and docking stations. It transmits full 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz) DisplayPort video when used with Thunderbolt 3-enabled monitors. The cable's one-meter length makes it easy to carry in your briefcase or laptop bag for quick video connections and file transfers on the go.
Charges Devices and Transfers Data 4 Times Faster Than USB 3.1 Gen 2
The MTB3-01M-5A-AB supports bidirectional Thunderbolt 3 data transfer speeds up to a sizzling 40 Gbps, which is four times as fast as USB 3.1 Gen 2, making it an ideal cable for downloading 4K video files and transmitting them to a 4K monitor or television with a Thunderbolt 3-enabled input. Transceivers in each connector regulate the transfer of data throughout the entire length of the active cable. The PD Charging 2.0 cable also provides power output up to 5 amps (100 watts), which is sufficient for fast-charging, syncing and powering most large-capacity devices.
Reversible Thunderbolt 3 Connectors Attach in Either Direction
Unlike traditional USB cables that connect in only one direction, the reversible Thunderbolt 3 male connectors plug into a Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C port in either direction for a fumble-free connection every time. Note: both ends must be connected to a Thunderbolt 3 port to achieve 40 Gbps transfer speeds.
- Connects 2 Thunderbolt 3 devices, including MacBooks and Chromebooks, for charging them or transmitting 4K video at 40 Gbps speeds.
- Thunderbolt 3 cable is compatible with all USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 devices
- Supports Thunderbolt 3 speeds up to 40 Gbps-4x faster than USB 3.1 Gen 2
- Provides 5A (100W) power output for charging and powering large-capacity mobile devices
- Reversible Thunderbolt 3 plugs connect in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- 3-year limited warranty
Showing - Of Reviews