The AV550SC Backup Power Block provides the highest level of protection for structured cabling installations (ie. telephone, Internet and coax connections). With reliable battery backup, surge protection and EMI/RFI line noise filtering, the AV550SC provides a complete protection solution for audio/video distribution systems by supporting modems, routers, RF amplifiers, network interfaces, cameras, modulators and other equipment through all power problems. In the event of a power failure, the AV550SC includes an auto-restart feature that eliminates the need to perform an on-site restart. In addition, when a modem or router freeze-up occurs, the AV550SC features a recycle/reset button with sequential outlet startup for proper modem and router rebooting.
- screws or brackets
- HD-compatible 2.2GHz coaxial and telephone/modem/DSL line surge protection; 550VA UPS capacity
- Convenient installation fits structured wiring enclosures without using mounting
- Automatic recycle/reset button; Auto-restart capability
- Regulated 12V DC output for 4 devices; Complete surge suppression
- 4 AC outlets (including 1 delay-on outlet for router)
Showing - Of Reviews