Tripp Lite's SMART 2200VS intelligent, line interactive UPS protects server, networking and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Small footprint, tower UPS system occupies only 106 square inches of floor space with a height of only 14.25 inches. Large capacity 2200 VA/ 1600 watt rated UPS system offers 7 minutes runtime at full load and 19 minutes at half load during power failures. Line interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 79V and overvoltages as high as 147V to fully regulated 120V nominal output for smooth continuous operation of connected equipment. Includes a total of 9 outlets, 3 pairs of which can be individually powered off and back on via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for more critical loads. Includes 2 DB9 and 2 USB enhanced monitoring ports for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data. Ships in attractive gray color scheme. Compatible with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert and Watchdog service software.
- NEMA 5-20P input; 2 NEMA 5-15/20R & 7 5-15R outlets
- USB, RS232, EPO and optional SNMP/Web card are available for simultaneous use
- Front panel status LEDs with load and battery capacity level display
- 120V nominal output during brownouts to 79V and overvoltages to 147V
- 2.2kVA / 2200VA line interactive tower UPS system
Showing - Of Reviews