3000VA line-interactive tower UPS system for server, networking and telecommunications equipment. Upright tower form factor. Offers sine wave 120V nominal output in both AC and battery modes. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) provides voltage boost/cut during brownouts/overvoltages to maintain regulated 120V nominal output over an input voltage range of 83-145V. Includes NEMA L5-30P input plug and 7 UPS-supported output receptacles (6 x 5-15/20R, 1 x L5-30R). Network management interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and SNMPWEBCARD slot. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all three network interfaces. Includes PowerAlert power management software and complete cabling. 2 Year Warranty standard. 3 Year Warranty with product registration.
- NEMA L5-30P input; 6 NEMA 5-15/20R & 1 L5-30R outlets
- Front panel status LEDs with detailed load and battery capacity display
- USB, RS232, EPO and optional SNMP/Web card are available for simultaneous use
- 120V nominal output during brownouts to 83 and overvoltages to 145V
- 3kVA / 3000VA line interactive tower UPS; Sine wave output
Showing - Of Reviews