USB 3.1 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Connects You to a Wired 2.5G Network
This USB network adapter instantly connects your PC or laptop to a wired Gigabit network through a USB-A port. No internal Ethernet card is required. Ideal for settings in which no Wi-Fi is available or when a wired connection offers faster speeds, this USB 3.1 Gen 1 adapter lets you enjoy true 2.5 Gbps Ethernet speeds for uploading and downloading large files and streaming audio/video without buffering.
Plug-and-Play Operation Gets You Online Immediately
This bus-powered network adapter requires no external power source. Just connect the built-in USB 3.1 Gen 1 plug to your computer, and use a Cat5e/6 cable (sold separately) to connect the RJ45 end to a network. LEDs indicate when you're connected to a network and when data is being transferred. The compact unit fits easily into a pocket, purse, backpack or laptop bag for instant file transfers where needed. It's compatible with Windows, Mac, Chrome, Android and Linux.
- Connects your laptop to a wired 2.5 Gbps network where Wi-Fi is weak or unavailable
- More convenient, less expensive than installing or upgrading an internal Ethernet card
- Widely compatible with Windows, Mac, Chrome, Android and Linux operating systems
- LED indicates successful connection to wired network and transferal of data
- Plug-and-play operation with no external power needed for easy, immediate installation
- 3-year limited warranty
Showing - Of Reviews