The Wasp WCS3900 CCD barcode scanner allows you to read linear (1D) barcodes quickly and easily. The best-selling WCS3900 is affordably priced and features durable construction for reliability that your business can depend on.
The WCS3900 is designed for easy installation and use. Getting started with the WCS3900 is simple - just connect the scanner to your PC by USB or PS/2 and the WCS3900 is ready to use, without additional software or drivers. Barcode data can be instantly added to your active application, without time-consuming manual data entry or errors.
Use the WCS3900 to streamline data entry in your office, library, retail business, marketing department, or legal practice. Pair the WCS3900 with the optional stand for convenient desktop storage.
WASP WCS3900 FEATURES
- Scans barcodes up to 3.25 inches wide from 1 inch away
- CCD scan engine and high-quality construction prevent breakage
- Decodes commonly used linear (1D) barcodes, including Code 39, Code 128, UPC, and more
- Includes 6-foot USB or PS/2 cable
- Read barcode labels on products, documents, membership cards, and more up to 1-inch away from the barcode
- Ensure rapid, error-free data entry into documents, spreadsheets, and databases
- Ergonomic design provides comfortable use
- Multiple connectivity options deliver fast and easy installation in any environment
- Optional storage stand keeps your workspace clutter-free
- Minimizes your manual entry and provides reliable scanning in a durable form factor
- Perfect for applications that require direct association with a workstation or a notebook
- Scan barcodes with a staggering speed of 45 scan/s
Showing - Of Reviews