- WatchGuard Firebox T25 protects small offices, home offices, and retail environments with complete enterprise-level network security that is easy to deploy and manage. Available wireless option.
- Administrators enjoy quick setup with flexible management tools and zero-touch deployment using WatchGuard Cloud.
- The Firebox T25 provides up to 3.14 Gbps firewall throughput and includes five 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- The Basic Security Suite includes all the traditional network security services typical to a UTM appliance: Intrusion Prevention Service, Gateway AntiVirus, URL filtering, application control, spam blocking and reputation lookup. It also includes our centralized management and network visibility capabilities, as well as our standard 24x7 support.
- Flexible management tools and zero-touch deployment using WatchGuard Cloud enable administrators to quickly set up the Firebox T25 at remote locations so businesses can ensure they are protected where they connect.
Details: WatchGuard Firebox T25 with 3-yr Basic Security Suite (WGT25033) Available with optional integrated Wi-Fi 6 wireless module | Up to 3.14 Gbps firewall throughput, 5 x 1Gb ports, 10 Branch Office VPNs ENTERPRISE-GRADE SECURITY FOR SMALL AND HOME OFFICES Designed to protect enterprise users where they connect – in the small office/home office – the Firebox T25 allows businesses to extend powerful network security to the remote workforce. With more features than any other small form-factor UTM firewall in its class, the Firebox T25 is a cost-effective security powerhouse that delivers enterprise-grade security in a small package. PROTECT WHERE YOU CONNECT WatchGuard Firebox T25 is a small form-factor appliance that brings big security to any environment your users connect from. Perfect for home and small office networks, Firebox T25 is a cost-effective security powerhouse that delivers a complete and industry-best set of threat management solutions, including gateway antivirus, content & URL filtering, antispam, intrusion prevention, and application control, all in an easy-to-manage package. QUICK AND SIMPLE DEPLOYMENT Zero-touch deployment makes it possible to eliminate much of the labor involved in setting up a Firebox to connect to your network - all without having to leave your office. A robust, Cloud-based deployment and configuration tool comes standard with WatchGuard Firebox appliances. WatchGuard Basic Security Suite The Basic Security Suite includes all of the traditional network security services typical to a UTM appliance: IPS, antivirus, URL filtering, application control, spam blocking and reputation lookup. It also includes our centralized management and network visibility capabilities, as well as our standard 24x7 support.
Showing - Of Reviews