- WatchGuard Firebox T45, engineered for today’s fast Internet connections, delivers enterprise-grade security and easy deployment options through WatchGuard Cloud. Available PoE+ port and wireless option.
- Administrators enjoy quick setup with flexible management tools and zero-touch deployment using WatchGuard Cloud.
- It can be used as a stand-alone solution or centrally managed from corporate headquarters. WatchGuard Cloud provides visibility into network activity/security events and flexible management tools that enable administrators to quickly set up the T45 at remote locations to ensure secure business connections.
- The Basic Security Suite includes all the traditional network security services typical to a UTM appliance: Intrusion Prevention Service, Gateway AntiVirus, URL filtering, application control, spam blocking and reputation lookup. It also includes our centralized management and network visibility capabilities, as well as our standard 24x7 support.
- Available PoE+ port and wireless option.
Details: WatchGuard Firebox T45 with 3-yr Basic Security Suite (WGT45033) ENTERPRISE-GRADE SECURITY FOR BRANCH OFFICES AND RETAIL ENVIRONMENTS: WatchGuard Firebox T45 tabletop appliances bring enterprise-level network security to small office/branch offices and retail environments. These appliances are small-footprint, cost-effective security powerhouses that deliver all the features present in WatchGuard’s higher-end UTM appliances, including all security capabilities, such as AI-powered anti-malware, threat correlation, and DNS-filtering. BIG SECURITY IN A SMALL APPLIANCE With the Total Security Suite, WatchGuard’s Firebox includes a complete and industry-best set of threat management solutions, including gateway antivirus, content and URL filtering, antispam, intrusion prevention, application control, Cloud sandboxing, and endpoint protections, all in an easy-to-manage package. QUICK AND SIMPLE DEPLOYMENT Zero-touch deployment makes it possible to eliminate much of the labor involved in setting up a Firebox to connect to your network - all without having to leave your office. A robust, Cloud-based deployment and configuration tool comes standard with WatchGuard Firebox appliances. Local staff connects the device to power and the Internet, and the appliance connects to the Cloud for all its configuration settings. Integrated support for PoE+ means you can avoid running separate power cables to peripheral devices like security cameras, VoIP phones, or wireless access points. WatchGuard Basic Security Suite The Basic Security Suite includes all of the traditional network security services typical to a UTM appliance: IPS, antivirus, URL filtering, application control, spam blocking, and reputation lookup. It also includes our centralized management and network visibility capabilities, as well as our standard 24x7 support.
Showing - Of Reviews