Protect your servers, switches, routers and networking devices with the Smart-UPS SMT750C with APC SmartConnect - the first cloud enabled UPS for distributed IT. The SMT750C UPS provides backup battery power in the event of a power outage, while safeguarding your equipment from harmful power conditions, spikes and surges. The included service-free cloud monitoring feature is accessible from any internet connected device, and maximizes the life and performance of your UPS by providing proactive advice and life cycle recommendations so you can remotely monitor your power infrastructure from anywhere in the world. Automatic green mode ensures you are operating at the highest levels of efficiency, and intelligent battery management provides real-time monitoring and management through temperature compensated charging that extends the life of the battery. With 500-watt power capacity, six battery and surge protected outlets, and one switchable outlet group, this UPS is ideal for small and medium sized-businesses.
- The first cloud enabled UPS for distributed IT - The SMT750C comes with our innovative remote cloud monitoring solution, APC SmartConnect, a feature which allows you to view the status of your UPS on a secure web portal via any internet connected device. APC SmartConnect maximizes the life and performance of your UPS through automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support.
- Power multiple devices - With a power capacity of 750VA / 500W and 6 outlets you can power multiple servers, switches, and network devices.
- Intuitive LCD interface for status updates and configuration - The bright, easy-to-read LCD interface provides real-time status updates of your APC UPS with multiple language options, and intuitive navigation keys.
- Intelligent battery management - For easy maintenance, the Smart-UPS SMT750C provides a predictive month and year when battery replacement is recommended. It also prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage in relation to battery temperature. Detect faulty batteries with the periodic battery self-test and disconnected battery notification.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - AVR adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment had reliable power and preserving the life of the battery.
- Pure sine wave output - Pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Green mode for reduced power consumption - Operate efficiently with the Smart-UPS green mode, which allows you to conserve energy without sacrificing any protection when power quality is within optimal levels and power conditioning is not necessary.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- SmartConnect - Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
- Pure sine wave output on battery - Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Predictive replace battery date - Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Intuitive LCD interface - Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- High online efficiency - Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Energy meter - Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Showing - Of Reviews