The ATEN CS1942DP desktop KVM switch helps organize your desktop. Especially when managing a multimedia workstation at a large organization, CS1942DP provides you with instant access to two or four computers, all through a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and two DisplayPort monitors.
Advanced video support provides a better-defined DisplayPort connection with video resolutions up to 4K (4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz). Incorporating dual display capability, you are allowed to enjoy a wider screen and easily switch between two or four DisplayPort systems. In addition, featuring a built-in USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub, the CS1942DP delivers unprecedented data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, allowing you to maximize multimedia operations.
Engineered to meet the ever-increasing demand for dual display, ultra-fast data transmission rates, and lossless 4K video resolution, the CS1942DP is specifically designed for where multitasking is needed such as design, financial trading, and video post production.
- One USB keyboard and mouse controls two DisplayPort computers and share two USB peripherals
- Supports Quad Display by connecting two Dual Display KVM switches
- Supports superior video quality - Up to 4K (4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- Computer Selection via front panel, hotkeys, mouse, and RS-232 commands
- 2- Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
- Supports DisplayPort Dual-Mode technology (DP++)*
- Supports MST (Multi-Stream Transport)
- Supports Console keyboard emulation / bypass feature
- Supports Console mouse emulation / bypass feature
- Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio
Showing - Of Reviews