The ATEN VE1801AUST HDMI HDBaseT-Lite transmitter delivers 4K signals up to 130 feet over a single Cat 5e/6/6a or ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable, ensuring users to stabilize HDMI signal transmission with support of 3D, Deep color and embedded HD lossless audio formats. During high-quality video transmission, the transmitter can resist signal interference with the equipped HDBaseT Anti-jamming technology and offer a reliable signal extension.
The VE1801AUST can be easily mounted in a 1-gang junction box with US wall plate, concealing bulky cable setups and presenting needed information in sight. In addition, with built-in PoH (Power over HDBaseT) function, the VE1801AUST receives power supply from a connected PoH PSE supported receiver and streamlines complex power line deployment.
Expanding on previous models by the share function, the VE1801AUST can remotely switch source when connecting to a compatible receiver, e.g., VP1421, bringing users for more convenient AV extension. This compact transmitter provides a neat and simple installation on walls or tables, enabling users to elegantly immerse their AV applications into any environment. Therefore, the VE1801AUST is ideal for use in meeting rooms, digital educational environments or any application requiring stable high-quality transmission and effortless installation.
- Extends HDMI signals with superior video quality over a single Cat 5e/6/6a cable or ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable: 4K up to 40 m,: 1080p up to 70 m
- Built-in PoH (Power over HDBaseT) function - the VE1801AUST receives power supply from the HDBaseT output port
- HDMI (3D, Deep color, 4K); HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Designed to mount in a 1-gang junction box with US wall plate
- Supports RS-232 channel transmission
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) allows interconnected HDMI devices to communicate and respond to a single remote control
- HDBaseT Anti-jamming - resists signal interference during high-quality video transmission using HDBaseT technology
- Share function - the VE1801AUST can remotely switch source when connecting to a compatible receiver, e.g., VP1421
- LED indication of device status
- Supports wide screen format
Showing - Of Reviews