The VS-162 DVI Video Splitter duplicates and boosts the signals from a single DVI video and audio sources to two DVI displays and audio outputs. They are ideal for any type of broadcasting environment, classrooms, or by power computer users. The VS-162 also features audio support and is able to be daisy chained for additional viewing.
- DDC, DDC2, DDC2B Compatible (Port 1 only).
- HDCP Compliant.
- Installs in minutes.
- Maintains highest single link video resolution (up to 1920 x 1200).
- Cascade distance: Source to Device -1.8m, Device to Device-5m,Device to Display-5m.
- Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to 8 video signals.
- Speaker enabled for audio enjoyment.
- Supports DDWG (Digital Display Working Group) standard for DVI compliant monitors.
- Fully compliant with DVI-Digital and DVI-Analog.
- Connects computers with DVI graphics to multiple DVI compatible monitors or projectors.
Showing - Of Reviews